We’ve Been Accused of Being Perfectionists.
But is that really such a bad thing? After all, when we’re remodeling a dream home, or seismically upgrading a 21-unit condo complex, or building a commercial property, we believe being perfectionists is essential.
We also confess to putting our clients’ best interests first, being efficient project managers, providing proactive daily communications, embracing artisan craftsmanship, embodying professionalism, and earning praise for our trustworthiness.
With over 30 years of combined construction industry experience, our founders, Chinsoo Kim and Garrett O’Donoghue:
- Know the San Francisco Bay Area construction business inside and out.
- Have long-term relationships with the San Francisco Building Department, city planners, plan checkers, and inspectors to expedite approvals and get projects done on time and on-budget.
- Partner with experienced, certified and dedicated craftsman, artisans, architects, engineers, designers, inspectors, construction crews and tradesman, for flawless execution.
- Build Green Buildings with recycled content, recyclable materials, double-pane windows, hardwood or bamboo floors, energy-efficient lighting and appliances.
- Are active members in local Building Trade Associations and the building community, including Certified Green Builder by Build it Green, San Francisco Coalition for Responsible Growth,
- San Francisco Residential Builders Association, and Western Regional Master Builders Association.
- Provide continuing education, certification and training classes to staff members.
Contact K2 Builders for a free consultation: 415-252-1507